Work & Your Brain Webinar
What stops, starts & drives your brain at work
Scattered, anxious or lacking mental clarity?
What does your brain think about work? This brain science overview will give you a basic understanding of how your brain typically reacts to change, stress and daily life & work challenges. With this knowledge you may be able to respond more appropriately and with more self-awareness. Was it really 'you' or was it just your brain doing its brain thing?
"Such a great course! It should be called 'LIFE & your Brain". The content applies to everything related to engaging with people, including yourself. Terrific use of my time .."
"Invested some of my time in these sessions and am so pleased that I did - great insights and fantastic content. Thank you! "
"Excellent webinar. Spells out information to make us think about how we think! Very well delivered and easy to understand .."
- Explore how your thinking abilities might be impacted by threat & reward states
- Reflect on the impact of threatened brain states on work effectiveness
- Understand the optimal state necessary to achieve peak mental performance
- Review the 6 S.A.F.E.T.Y™ elements which determine cognitive threat or reward states and identify your own key driver
- Consider some simple, practical approaches to minimise threat and maximise reward states at work
To enquire about your team please Contact Us
“I design the courses that I wish I’d taken at the start of my career”
Since working as a learning designer & trainer at General Electric (GE), Debbie now specialises in virtually delivered, mindful leadership and brain-friendly ways of meeting & working. She has delivered hundreds of mind-at-work webinars. ThinkingSpace.training combines mindfulness, the brain at work and presentation skills to create virtual training to help individuals and their teams present better, connect more and manage life & change
- simple, bite-sized, eLearning
- virtual, brain-friendly, team workshops & webinars
- the unique Presenting for the Petrified
Debbie has an Executive Masters (Dist) from the Institute of NeuroLeadership, is an accredited Team SAFETY™ debrief facilitator (the Academy of Brain-based Leadership) and a ‘Time to Think’ Thinking Environment® Transforming Meetings trainer. She is an international conference speaker on topics such as digitally supported neuro-management, mindfulness at work, inclusion & belonging in the workplace & overcoming the fear of speaking. She lives near Cambridge, UK. www.linkedin.com/in/debbie-jeremiah