For your team, does work feel like a whirlwind of stress and drama, leaving them frazzled, emotional or plain exhausted?
Perhaps mindfulness at work might help?
This 17-min Mindfulness at Work Team Taster is a simple, self-delivered team training package for your teams, colleagues or employees
The course helps answer:
- Why we might need mindfulness?
- What is mindfulness?
- What are the benefits?
- How do you do it, at home and at work?
By the end: Your team will have a clearer understanding of mindfulness and its relevance in the workplace, helping them decide if they want to explore it further
Self-Delivery: Simply play the video and follow the suggested guidance, asking the proposed discussion questions, where relevant
Duration: 17-mins (incl a 4-min guided meditation). You may wish to allow a further 5-15 mins for a follow up discussion
- To introduce the topic of mindfulness to managers, HR, a team or budget-holders
- To use as a brain break, a learning opportunity or a team reconnect, in a regular team meeting, an extended staff meeting or a training class
- 17-min video (which includes a simple relaxation guided meditation)
- Facilitation guidance
- Meditation audio file
- Meditation transcript (for self-delivery or translation, if required)
Extras (free): 30 min virtual call to discuss the session, learnings and outcomes
"But, I'm not a trainer .."
No problem. This bite-sized, self-delivered team training is designed to be delivered by non-trainers, such as team managers or enthusiastic team members. If you can play a video, read from the instructions and ask a question to the group (if required), you can deliver the training. No training experience necessary
Interested but unsure?
Here are all the Mindfulness at Work offerings:
For You 2-3 hour self-study eCourse
Self-Delivered Team Training packages:
- Team Taster: 17-min overview, great for team meeting discussions (this course)
- Team Lunch & Learn: 1-hr overview, great for a lunchtime training
- Team Deeper Dive: 6 x 1-hr series, great as an extended training series
Team Webinar on demand webinar delivered live to your teams
Want it invoiced, white labelled, hosted on your LMS or something else?
Please get in touch
“I design the courses that I wish I’d taken at the start of my career”
Since working as a learning designer & trainer at General Electric (GE), Debbie now specialises in virtually delivered, mindful leadership and brain-friendly ways of meeting & working. She has delivered hundreds of mind-at-work webinars. ThinkingSpace.training combines mindfulness, the brain at work and presentation skills to create virtual training to help individuals and their teams present better, connect more and manage life & change
- simple, bite-sized, eLearning
- virtual, brain-friendly, team workshops & webinars
- the unique Presenting for the Petrified
Debbie has an Executive Masters (Dist) from the Institute of NeuroLeadership, is an accredited Team SAFETY™ debrief facilitator (the Academy of Brain-based Leadership) and a ‘Time to Think’ Thinking Environment® Transforming Meetings trainer. She is an international conference speaker on topics such as digitally supported neuro-management, mindfulness at work, inclusion & belonging in the workplace & overcoming the fear of speaking. She lives near Cambridge, UK. www.linkedin.com/in/debbie-jeremiah
Frequently Asked Questions
"when your mind is ok, you are (usually) ok"