Mindfulness at Work Team Deeper Dive is a simple, 6-session, self-delivered team training package for your teams, colleagues or employees
- Why we might need mindfulness?
- What is mindfulness?
- What are the benefits?
- How do you do it, at home and at work?
- How do you overcome obstacles to creating a practice?
By the end: Your team will have a clearer understanding of mindfulness and its relevance in the workplace, helping them decide if they want to explore it further
Self-Delivery: Simply play the videos and follow the facilitation advice, asking the suggested discussion questions
Duration: Each session is designed to be delivered in 1-hour
- To give interested employees a deeper dive into mindfulness
- As a lunch & learn/training offering by HR, wellbeing team or affiliate groups
- As a grass root approach from keen employees to their fellow employees
- As a mindfulness trial, with a view to investing further in future, using trainers
Contents: 6 sessions, which typically contain:
- 20-30 mins of video, which include 2 simple guided meditations per session
- 20-30 mins of Thinking Space facilitated discussions (x4 per session) with suggested questions
- Facilitation guidance
- Meditation audio files
- Meditation transcripts (for self-delivery or translation, if required)
- Session 1 Introduction: Intro, meditation, "It never get's easier, you just go faster", We're only human after all, Recap (Why might we need mindfulness?), Overview (What is mindfulness?), Life's a beach, Overview (What are the benefits of mindfulness?), Meditation
- Session 2 What is mindfulness? Meditation, The art of awareness, But what is mindfulness really, You are not your thoughts, Mind the gap, Mindfulness vs meditation, Recap, Meditation
- Session 3 What are the benefits? Meditation, Intro, Focus & attention, Emotional regulation, Self-awareness, Wellbeing, Real life, Real life at work, Recap, Meditation
- Session 4 How do you do it? Meditation, Intro, Meditation classes, Digital meditation, Stop, pause & notice, Breathing, Mindful Activities, Find the gap, Mindful meetings, Gratitude, Notice the striving, Meditation
- Session 5 Yes But ..Overcoming Obstacles: Meditation, Intro, I don't have the time, My mind is too busy, I can't clear my mind, I keep forgetting, I'm uncomfortable, It's just a passing trend, I've heard it can turn people crazy, It's kinda boring, It goes against my personal beliefs, 30 day challenge, Meditation, And finally
- Session 6 Catch-up: Meditation, And finally
Extras (free): 60 min virtual call to discuss the session, learnings and outcomes
"But, I'm not a trainer .."
No problem. This self-delivered team training is designed to be delivered by non-trainers, such as team managers, HR managers or enthusiastic team members. If you can play a video, read from the instructions and ask questions to a group, you can deliver the training. No training experience necessary; just an ability to guide a discussion, as you would in a regular meeting
Interested but unsure?
Here are all the Mindfulness at Work offerings:
For You 2-3 hour self-study eCourse
Self-Delivered Team Training packages:
- Team Taster: 17-min overview, great for team meeting discussions
- Team Lunch & Learn: 1-hr overview, great for a lunchtime training
- Team Deeper Dive: 6 x 1-hr series, great as an extended training series (this course)
Team Webinar on demand webinar delivered live to your teams
Want it invoiced, white labelled, hosted on your LMS or something else?
Please get in touch
“I design the courses that I wish I’d taken at the start of my career”
Debbie Jeremiah is an ex General Electric (GE) Crotonville global leadership learning designer. She specialised in mindful leadership and brain-friendly ways of meeting & working, delivering 200+ mind-related webinars. In creating ThinkingSpace.training she pooled her expertise of mindfulness, the brain at work and resilience to create accessible, brain-related content, for individuals and their teams
“I aim to create the content that past customers asked me for, namely; contemporary topics to help teams to think better, connect more, manage change and boost resilience. Delivered through blended offerings ..."
- simple, bite-sized, eLearning
- virtually delivered (brain-friendly) team workshops
- scheduled open webinars
- digital packages for self-delivery by HR or managers”
Debbie has an Executive Masters (Dist) from the Institute of NeuroLeadership, is an accredited Team & 1:1 SAFETY™ debrief facilitator from the Academy of Brain-based Leadership, is, a ‘Time to Think’ Thinking Environment® Transforming Meetings trainer and a certified trainer of numerous GE leadership skills classes. She is an international conference speaker on digitally supported neuro-management, mindfulness and resilience in the workplace
She lives near Cambridge, UK
Frequently Asked Questions
"when your mind is ok, you are (usually) ok"