Does work sometimes feel like a whirlwind of stress and drama, leaving you feeling frazzled, emotional or plain exhausted?
Perhaps mindfulness at work might help?
The self-study course for you helps answer:
- Why we might need mindfulness?
- What is mindfulness?
- What are the benefits?
- How do you do it, at home and at work?
- How do you overcome obstacles, such as "I've no time" or "My mind is too busy"?
By the end: You'll have a clearer understanding of whether mindfulness is for you, how it might benefit you and how you can fit it into your home and work life
Content: 2.25 hrs of bite-sized videos + quizzes, self-reflections & guided meditations
Duration: 2-3 hours
Suitable for: Self-study eCourse for individuals, from complete beginners to intermediates
This course is an ideal one-off, stand-alone course
It also forms the foundation of the Mind at Work eSeries (launches Dec 19), a selection of eCourses that help support your mind at work
- Work & Your Brain: What stops, starts & drives your brain at work?
- Focus & Attention: Remaining focused when life gets frantic
- Keep Calm & Carry On: Regulating your emotions under pressure (launches Dec 19)
- Avoiding Overwhelm: Finding quiet in the eye of the storm (launches Dec 19)
- Mindfulness at Work for You: Simple ways to be more mindful at work
"I am loving this series, as it has really opened my eyes & mind to a new way of looking at my daily life"
And for your colleagues?
Self-Delivered Team Training packages: (just play the videos and ask the questions given in the guidance)
- Team Taster: 17-min overview, great for team meeting discussions
- Team Lunch & Learn: 1-hr overview, great for a lunchtime training
- Team Deeper Dive: 6 x 1-hr series, great as an extended training series
Want it invoiced, white labelled, hosted on your LMS or something else?
Please get in touch
“I design the courses that I wish I’d taken at the start of my career”
Debbie Jeremiah is an ex General Electric (GE) Crotonville global leadership learning designer. She specialised in mindful leadership and brain-friendly ways of meeting & working, delivering 200+ mind-related webinars. In creating ThinkingSpace.training she pooled her expertise of mindfulness, the brain at work and resilience to create accessible, brain-related content, for individuals and their teams
“I aim to create the content that past customers asked me for, namely; contemporary topics to help teams to think better, connect more, manage change and boost resilience. Delivered through blended offerings ..."
- simple, bite-sized, eLearning
- virtually delivered (brain-friendly) team workshops
- scheduled open webinars
- digital packages for self-delivery by HR or managers”
Debbie has an Executive Masters (Dist) from the Institute of NeuroLeadership, is an accredited Team & 1:1 SAFETY™ debrief facilitator from the Academy of Brain-based Leadership, is, a ‘Time to Think’ Thinking Environment® Transforming Meetings trainer and a certified trainer of numerous GE leadership skills classes. She is an international conference speaker on digitally supported neuro-management, mindfulness and resilience in the workplace
She lives near Cambridge, UK
StartThe art of awareness (5:14)
StartYes, but what is mindfulness really? (3:50)
StartLife's a beach (2:49)
StartYour are not your thoughts (3:35)
StartMind the gap (3:22)
StartMindfulness vs. meditation - what's the difference? (3:01)
StartBody scan guided meditation (4:13)
StartThinking Space (0:17)
Frequently Asked Questions
"when your mind is ok, you are (usually) ok"