Does work sometimes feel like a whirlwind of stress and drama, leaving you feeling frazzled, emotional or plain exhausted?
Perhaps mindfulness at work might help?
The self-study course for you helps answer:
- Why we might need mindfulness?
- What is mindfulness?
- What are the benefits?
- How do you do it, at home and at work?
- How do you overcome obstacles, such as "I've no time" or "My mind is too busy"?
By the end: You'll have a clearer understanding of whether mindfulness is for you, how it might benefit you and how you can fit it into your home and work life
Content: 2.25 hrs of bite-sized videos + quizzes, self-reflections & guided meditations
Duration: 2-3 hours
Suitable for: Self-study eCourse for individuals, from complete beginners to intermediates
Extras (free): 20 min virtual call on course completion, to discuss learnings and outcomes
This course is an ideal one-off, stand-alone course
It also forms the foundation of the Mind at Work eSeries (launches Dec 19), a selection of eCourses that help support your mind at work
- Work & Your Brain: What stops, starts & drives your brain at work?
- Focus & Attention: Remaining focused when life gets frantic
- Keep Calm & Carry On: Regulating your emotions under pressure (launches Dec 19)
- Avoiding Overwhelm: Finding quiet in the eye of the storm (launches Dec 19)
- Mindfulness at Work for You: Simple ways to be more mindful at work
"I am loving this series, as it has really opened my eyes & mind to a new way of looking at my daily life"
And for your colleagues?
Self-Delivered Team Training packages: (just play the videos and ask the questions given in the guidance)
- Team Taster: 17-min overview, great for team meeting discussions
- Team Lunch & Learn: 1-hr overview, great for a lunchtime training
- Team Deeper Dive: 6 x 1-hr series, great as an extended training series
Want it invoiced, white labelled, hosted on your LMS or something else?
Please get in touch
“I design the courses that I wish I’d taken at the start of my career”
Since working as a learning designer & trainer at General Electric (GE), Debbie now specialises in virtually delivered, mindful leadership and brain-friendly ways of meeting & working. She has delivered hundreds of mind-at-work webinars. ThinkingSpace.training combines mindfulness, the brain at work and presentation skills to create virtual training to help individuals and their teams present better, connect more and manage life & change
- simple, bite-sized, eLearning
- virtual, brain-friendly, team workshops & webinars
- the unique Presenting for the Petrified
Debbie has an Executive Masters (Dist) from the Institute of NeuroLeadership, is an accredited Team SAFETY™ debrief facilitator (the Academy of Brain-based Leadership) and a ‘Time to Think’ Thinking Environment® Transforming Meetings trainer. She is an international conference speaker on topics such as digitally supported neuro-management, mindfulness at work, inclusion & belonging in the workplace & overcoming the fear of speaking. She lives near Cambridge, UK. www.linkedin.com/in/debbie-jeremiah
StartThe art of awareness (5:14)
StartYes, but what is mindfulness really? (3:50)
StartLife's a beach (2:49)
StartYour are not your thoughts (3:35)
StartMind the gap (3:22)
StartMindfulness vs. meditation - what's the difference? (3:01)
StartBody scan guided meditation (4:13)
StartThinking Space (0:17)
Frequently Asked Questions
"when your mind is ok, you are (usually) ok"